According to the American Hotel and Lodging Association, the hotel operator who succeeds in generating a stable, consistently profitable operation generally shows the following characteristics:
- Is passionately and single-mindedly focused on guest service.
- Thoroughly understands all aspects of the service industry.
- Has a significant vision, depth of knowledge and technical competence.
- Demands tight controls and sound accounting practices.
- Requires daily information to keep on top of the operation and responds with appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Knows how to develop and implement hotel marketing plans.
- Is effective in the complex areas of staff training, productivity and motivation.
- Takes a real delight in the professional development of the hotel staff.
- Has high standards of quality and performance.
- Is able to deal effectively with a wide variety of unexpected challenges.
- Is profit-oriented and willing to spend money to make money.
- Maintains a perspective on the operation, its place within the market and its potential for improvement.
- Genuinely enjoys the hotel business and is able to maintain a sense of humor and positive attitude.
Work with a company that excels in each of these areas.....
.....from pre-opening to making your exit through a property sale.....
.....we are YOUR Global Hospitality Solutions and look forward to serving you soon!
Tel: (360) 312-7698